Would you like to join me for an entire day of Positive Change in Las Vegas?
- If you’re a coach, you can practice your Life Coaching skills all day long or . . .
- If you want a breakthrough experience, you can be coached by multiple life coaches all day long.
This is a special 1-day workshop I’m holding in Las Vegas called A Day Of Positive Change.
It is especially for Life Coaches who want to take their coaching skills to the next level.
The entire day you will practice coaching other people in the group, and I will closely watch your sessions, and listen to your language. Then I’ll give you specific suggestions for improvement. By the end of the day, you will have made many small changes in how you coach your clients. We’ll work on
- Clarifying outcomes
- Working with secondary gain
- Creating deep rapport with your clients
- Managing emotional states
- Ecology & holistic change work
- Applying more advanced NLP principles
- Future pacing
- Using your language masterfully
- Applying presuppositions to your change work
- Doing amazing interventions
- And much more
This is a great way to take your coaching to a new level using my 26 years of coaching experience as a resource.
At the end of the day, I’ll give you some of the best secrets I use every day for building a thriving coaching business.
Positively Change Your Coaching Business
I have a thriving coaching business. I regularly sign coaching clients up for $933 a month and more. And I coach the employees of successful companies. In fact, I’m coming to Las Vegas because I’ve been hired to coach the senior managers of a real estate company. This is the 4th year they’ve invited me back.
I will show you how I do this in a special module towards the end of the day. We will explore how a truly successful coaching business is built and maintained.
Plus I will demonstrate some of my favorite change patterns, language, and techniques and show you how to work them into your coaching.
Who Should Attend This Day Of Positive Change?
- Anyone who wants to improve as a Certified Life Coach, Health Coach, Business Coach, Spiritual Coach, etc.
- Please Note: You do not have to be certified by me & the NLP & Coaching Institute in order to attend
- Anyone who wants to experience an incredible day of breakthroughs and positive change, by having multiple life coaches do positive change sessions with them ALL DAY LONG.
This training is now a customized online/phone coaching package
Please contact us for details.
If you know any other coaches you think would benefit from this training, please
let them know about it.
I hope you’ll make plans right now to take part in this amazing day of Positive Change!
See you there!
Alexander Van Buren
The NLP & Coaching Institute
PS: I’ll be giving away a surprise BONUS at the workshop!
A Day Of Positive Change
When: This workshop is now a customized online/phone coaching package. Please Contact Us for details.
Alexander Van Buren has been a life coach and executive coach for the past 26 years and has been teaching NLP and life coaching for the past 23 years. He has a passion for helping people achieve personal and professional quantum leaps.
Alexander is a certified Master Practitioner, trainer, and innovator of NLP. His original change patterns and therapeutic interventions have been published in Anchor Point Magazine, The Source Book of Magic, and The Big Book of NLP along with other publications.
He is the founder of the NLP & Coaching Institute and the author of This OneThing and Mastering The Mental Game.
Alexander has been a featured presenter for the Stanford Executive Program Graduate School of Business at Stanford University. His coaching clients include the past general manager and senior executives of Pulte (Del Web), and the vice president of the Moretrench Corporation.
He has also coached and trained senior executives of The Blue Green Corporation, the senior executives of Paramount Home Entertainment, the director of catering for the Marriott Grand Chateau, sports legend Steve Sax and many more.
He’s been a life coach for famous singers and celebrities including the concertmaster and lead violinist of the Las Vegas Philharmonic.